Same page jump links
Back to Top
Login Incorrect. Why?
- Reserves does not yet support MFA:
- Please enter ONLY your userID.
Do NOT include "@unb.ca" at this time.
- Login ID or PIN entered incorrectly?
- Please double-check your login information and try again. A valid UNB email ID and password is required. Email aliases (ex. email@example.com) are NOT accepted.
- St. Thomas student or course?
- St. Thomas University students and faculty members are not required to login to the reserves system. Reserve materials for STU courses can be located by searching the reserves home page for the instructor, course name, or course number.
- Not Enrolled in this Course / Section?
- For digital copies of reserve materials, access is normally limited to students enrolled in a particular section of a course, and only for the duration of the term or terms in which the course is offered. In some cases, you may find that you are able to login to the reserves system successfully, but unable to access a particular reading. If you are able to log in, select "View my Reserves" for a list of the sections in which you are currently enrolled.
- Other Login Problems:
- Please direct questions or authentication problems to the appropriate Help Desk:
- UNB Fredericton & other locations
- ITS Help Desk | (506) 453-5199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNB Saint John
ITS Help Desk |
Students: (506) 657-4357 or email@example.com |
Faculty/Staff: (506) 648-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright Restrictions
- Resources are licensed to the University of New Brunswick for academic purposes ONLY. The content may not be reproduced, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, distributed, published, broadcast or circulated. Remote access restricted to members of the University of New Brunswick/St. Thomas University community.