Resources and Notable Collections
Resources are licensed to the University of New Brunswick for ACADEMIC purposes ONLY. Review our Copyright restrictions.
- e-Resources (search across Article Databases, Reference Materials and Journals & Newspapers)
- Article Databases
- Use Article Databases to identify articles, reviews, book chapters, theses, etc. Database searches will sometimes link to the fulltext.
- e-Reference Materials
- Search for reference materials, dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, etc. Consult our Guide to Finding Reference Materials.
- Journals & Newspapers
- Search for individual journals, newspapers, and conference proceedings. Consult our Newspaper Guide .
- Search for e-Books by title or by collection.
- Search across our online and streaming video collections. [Coming soon: search to include physical DVD and VHS content.]
- Current Trials
- Resources listed here are not currently licensed and are offered only on a trial basis. We may not have full access to all aspects of the product.
- Zotero is a web-based bibliographic database manager that allows you save, organize, and even share your personal database of references.
- Mobile Resources for Academics
- Mobile technologies and resources available at UNB Libraries. Many electronic resources licensed by UNB Libraries now provide mobile friendly versions of their sites as well as mobile applications.
- Research our subject guides for appropriate information sources as identified by UNB Library staff.
- Search for Course Reserves by course name, number or instructor.
- Archives & Special Collections
- Beat Collection
- Canadian Labour Papers
- Eileen Wallace Children's Literature
- Film & Video Collection
- Government Documents, Data & Maps
- Loyalist Collection
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Collection
- SOULS - Search Other Uncatalogued Library Stuff
- UNB Scholar Research Repository
- UNB Theses & Dissertations
- Detailed collection descriptions