Permitted Use of Licensed Content
Permitted Use information is provided under the following categories:
- Research and Study for Authorized Users
- Print for class handouts
- Distribute a link or persistent URL
- Distribute a PDF through D2L or Course Reserves
- Use images for academic purposes
- Unlimited simultaneous users
In the e-Resource record, look for the Permitted Use link:
Please note that the Permitted Use link is only available in the e-Resource record, not the catalogue record currently.
If you require further assistance or have questions about titles and collections with or without Permitted Use links, please contact Linda Roulston, Electronic Licensing Librarian (email@example.com or 506-451-6879), or your Liaison Librarian.
Copyright @ UNB