Scope and Content: This sub-series contains records kept by various community based committees of which Stuart was either a member and/or on the executive at some point. These records are in the form of notebooks, and include items such as hand-written minutes, accounts, memberships lists, constitutions, and printed articles that were of interest to the group.
Arrangement is chronological.
Title: Title is based on contents of the sub-series.
1. 1823 - 1899 - Branch Bible Society of Waterborough.
Mostly contains minutes and records of subscriptions. Also contains a constitution.
2. 1914 - 1915 - The Newcastle Methodist Men's Union.
Primarily contains newspaper articles, although there are also minutes.
3. 1915 - 1917 - Newcastle Town Improvement League
Primarily composed of newspaper clippings and minutes. Also includes a constitution.
4. 1917 - 1919 - Newcastle Town Improvement League.
Primarily minutes and newspaper clippings.
5. 1942 - 1944 - Fredericton Junction Discussion Group.
Primarily composed of loose material and rough notes, presumably taken from the discussions.