Scope and Content: This sub-series contains sermons of H.H. Stuart in manuscript.
Arrangement is roughly chronological.
Title: Title is based on contents of the sub-series.
Other: Where there is no specific title given, the archivist has identified the sermons by the text used from the Bible. Failing either piece of information, the sermon has been labelled "untitled" in the file listing, and the archivist has given descriptive information regarding the sermon.
Those sermons that were undated fall at the end of the sub-series.
1. June 10, 1906 - Untitled : John XI:39
*It appears as though this is a commentary that Stuart made about someone else's sermon, rather than a sermon written by Stuart himself.
2. 1911, 1914 - Untitled : Luke X-37
3. Sept. 7, 1913 - Matthew X -39
4. Mar. 23, 1924 - I Corinthians 3, 11
5. Apr. 11, 1934 - "John's Vision"
Sept. 2, 1934
Apr. 28, 1935
6. Oct. 6, 1935 - Luke X:37
*This file contains a typed article which appears to be a commentary on a sermon delivered by Stuart, although in between the typed sheets is a hand-written document which may well be part of Stuart's actual sermon.
7. Feb. 7, 1937 - "Am I My Brother's Keeper?"(two copies; similar but not identical)
8. Sept. 18, 1938 - Isaiah 40-3
9. May 30, 1943 - Acts XVII:20
10. Aug. 8, 1943 - Matthew VI, 31 and 33
11. Aug. 20, 1944 - Ezekiel XVIII:32
12. n.d. - "What is a Christian?"
*it is indicated that this sermon was to be included in a magazine
13. n.d. - John XVII 20-21(two copies; similar but not identical)
14. n.d. - Untitled: notes for a sermon