Theodore Goodridge Roberts, personal [textual record]. -- 1910-[19-?]. -- 3 cm of textual records
Scope and content: This series contains a few letters which offer insights into Roberts's activities as a soldier during the Great War. Newspaper clippings and biographical material provide information about his activities as a Canadian literary figure, particularly with respect to lecture tours and literary recitals. Newspaper clippings about other members of the Roberts family and a few miscellaneous items are also included.
Title based on contents of the series
File arrangement is random
BOX NO. 5
1. Military documents, 1915-[1940?]
Note: Includes copies of letters addressed to and received from Lord Beaverbrook (1922)
2. Biographical information and newspaper clippings, [19-?]-[19-?]
3. Newspaper clippings about members of the Roberts family
4. Newspaper clippings, miscellaneous
5. French as it is spoken : English-French conversation guide
Note: Inscription "C.G.D. R. to T.R. Pont Sevoy, France, April 1910"
6. The University of New Brunswick : Founders' Day address / by Prof. A. J. M. Smith, 19 February 1946 Note: Inscription "for Theed [sic] Roberts from Arthur Smith, Digby, July 10, 1946