Photographs and artifacts [graphic material and artifacts]. -- [198-] - [1992/93].
Scope and content: This series contains a very few photographs of individuals involved with the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation and the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research. It also contains 1 photograph of June Callwood, a speaker at the 1987 National Symposium on Family Violence and 3 anti-violence buttons.
Title: Based on contents.
1. The Honourable Muriel McQueen Fergusson : head and shoulders view of subject seated in wheelchair. - [1992/93]. - 1 photograph : col.; 15 x 10. - probably taken at the Wu Centre, UNB. - photograph sent by Dr. Agnes Benidickson, QC, Chancellor, Queen's University. - found in file 28, series 1, sub-series 2, fund-raising and other financial records.
2. Muriel McQueen Fergusson (center) with Dr. Agnes Benidickson and James T. Black : subjects seated; probably taken at the Wu. Centre, UNB. - [1992/93]. - 1 photograph : col.; 10 x 15 cm. - both Benidickson and Black are members of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation honorary campaign board. - found in file 28, series 1, sub-series 2, fund-raising and other financial records.
3. Muriel McQueen Fergusson with friends of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation : from left to right, Dr. Agnes Benidickson, Anne Crocker, Edward Curtis, The Hon. Muriel McQueen Fergusson, unidentified woman, James T. Black; taken probably at the Wu Centre, UNB. - [1992/93]. - 1 photograph : col.; 10 x 15 cm. - found in file 28, series 1, sub-series 2, fund-raising and other financial records.
4. June Callwood : portrait photograph of study seated with left-hand on resting on left side of face and left elbow resting on table. - [198-]. - 1 photograph : b&w; 25.2 x 20.5 cm. - publicity photograph found in file 12, series 3, National Symposium on Family Violence
5. Button, "We treat woman abuse seriously = nous prenons soin des femmes victimes de mauvais traitements"
6. Button, "Fight the attacks no turning back!" (International Women's Day 1990)
7. Button, "No man has the right, wife assault" Implementation report
on the 1984 federal/provincial/territorial report on wife battering : to
the meeting of ministers responsible for the status of women, Fairmont
Hot Springs, British Columbia, June 5-6, 1986 : New Brunswick section.
- June 1986
Note: File also includes a copy of the report New Brunswick working group on wife battering / [by] Cabinet Secretariat Women's Directorate. - May 1984