Public relations records [textual record and moving images]. -- 1985 - 1993 . -- 11 cm of textual records and 1 videocassette
Scope and content: This sub-series contains correspondence, as well as press releases, public service announcements, press kits, speeches, and copies of newspaper articles publicizing various Foundation activities or discussing issues of violence.
It also contains personnel records relating to the hiring of public relations employees for the Foundation, an invitation to a luncheon held in honour of The Honourable Muriel McQueen Fergusson, and an 8 ½ minute educational videocassette on family violence and abuse entitled "Shaky Ground."
Title: Based on contents.
Arrangement: File arrangement is random.
Related material: Minutes of the public relations committee are located in series 1, sub-series 3, board and committee records.
65. Press releases, 1985-1986
66. Press conference, kit, [198-?]
67. Speakers Bureau, speakers/press kits, 1992, 1996
68. Public Service Announcements, 1991
69. Speeches, notes and other material, 1990-1992
70. Anne Crocker speaking engagement requests, 1993
71. Employment project, public relations and education, 1987
72. Secretary of State - public relations position (personnel records)
Note: Includes notes of interviewer on candidates for the position.
73. Executive director of fund development and community relations,
Note: Includes interview notes and reports on screening
74. Agreement (draft) between The Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation Inc. and Edward Curtis. - document relates to Edward Curtis assuming the position of executive director of fund development and community relations of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation, Inc. - 1991. - personnel record RESTRICTED
75. Invitation to luncheon sponsored by The Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation in honour of The Honourable Muriel McQueen Fergusson held at the Lord Beaverbrook Hotel, Fredericton, New Brunswick on 26 May 1992
76. Newspaper articles, 1991-1995
77. Videocassette, "Shaky Ground" / produced by Atlantic Mediawords.
- [198-?]. - 8:35 minutes