Fund-raising and other financial records [textual record]. -- 1985 - [199-] . -- 10 cm of textual records
Scope and content: This sub-series contains records relating primarily to fund-raising campaigns or the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Endowment Fund. It includes correspondence, minutes of the fund-raising committee meetings, listings of prospective donors, campaign progress reports, funding proposals, and a receipt book (December 1985).
Also included are biographical sketches of campaign board members; several issues of Harmony, the newsletter of the campaign for the Centre for Family Violence Research, and the citation of Margaret Norrie McCain, the 1995 recipient of the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Award.
Title: Based on contents.
Arrangement: File arrangement is loosely chronological.
Related material: Financial records more closely related to the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research are located in series 4.
Grant committee files containing requests of various groups for financial support from the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation are located in series 1, sub-series 3, board and committee records.
15. Application for funds, 1985
Note: Pertains to the bicentennial municipal grant fund.
16. Receipt book for donations, December 1985
17. Accounts payable, 1987
18. Fund-raising committee, 1985-1987
Note: Contains correspondence related to the National Symposium.
19. Fund-raising committee, 1987-1988
20. Fund-raising committee, 1990-1991
21. Muriel McQueen Fergusson Endowment Fund, 1985-1986
22. Muriel McQueen Fergusson Endowment Fund, 1985-1986
23. Muriel McQueen Fergusson Foundation Campaign in support of the Centre for Family Violence Research, 1991-1994
24. Reports prepared by Corporate Communications Limited in connection with the Muriel McQueen Fregusson Foundation Endowment Fund campaign, 1993 (copies and drafts)
25. Endowment campaign, report, 1993
26. Financial statements, 1986-1989
27. Donor prospects, corporations, [199-]
28. Campaign board, biographies, [199-]
Note: Includes copy of citation of The Honourable Margaret Norrie McCain for The Muriel, McQueen Fergusson Medal (18 May 1995), listing of campaign board members, a few pieces of correspondence, and other items. The photographs originally located in this file have been moved to series 5, photographs and artifacts.
29. Pledge/donation form (blank), [199-]
30. Funding proposal to The McConnell Foundation, 1990-1991
Note: Includes several drafts and copies of supporting documents
31. Mount Allison University, 1991
32. Richardson Greenshields, 1991
33. Notes for launch of campaign for the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research. - 4 November 1992. - file contains supporting documents
34. Treasurer's reports, 1992
35. Harmony, newsletter of the campaign for the Muriel McQueen Fergusson Centre for Family Violence Research, March 1993 and April/May 1993 issues
36. Information session for campaign volunteers, [1993?]