Correspondence with James O. Dineen [textual record]. -- 1954 - 1968. -- 6 cm of textual records
Scope and content: This series consists of original correspondence between James O. Dineen and Robert J. Kavanagh and copies of letters Dineen wrote to other scholar which discuss their possible appointment to an academic position at UNB. Several letters between Dineen and Kavanagh discuss departmental business and personal matters.
As well, this fonds contains 2 booklets relating to UNB's graduate programme in electrical engineering, as well as programmes for both Home-Coming 1957 and the opening of the new addition to Head Hall. Several other items pertaining to departmental and university activities are also included.
Title: Based on contents of the series.
Arrangement: File arrangement is random.
1. 1954-1966, correspondence, James O. Dineen to Robert J. Kavanagh and other scholars
2. 1957-1961, correspondence, James O. Dineen to Robert J. Kavanagh
3. Laboratory schedule, electrical engineering, 1953
Note: Schedule is in James O. Dineen's hand.
4. Faculty of Engineering at UNB, [196-]
5. Programme for Home-Coming - UNB, October 7 and 8, 1957
6. Booklet, Graduate Study in Electrical Engineering (UNB), 1963-1964
7. Booklet, Graduate Study in Electrical Engineering (UNB), 1965-1966
8. Programme for the official opening of the new addition to Sir Edmund
Head Hall, 15 February 1968