Reports, briefs and other records [textual record]. -- 1965 -
1970 . -- 4.5 cm of textual records
10. Commission on the future of the University of New Brunswick (the Bailey Commission), 1965-1966 Note: Includes copies of briefs submitted to the commission by the bio-engineering institute, the department of physics, and the faculty of engineering.
11. Submission to the commission on the future of the university / [by] Department of Mathematics University of New Brunswick. - 4 March 1966
12. A report to the associate committee on automatic control of the National Research Council / written by G. S. Glinski, Ottawa. - March 1969. - confidential report on Canadian research in control engineering research
13. Notes for a talk by J. F. O'Sullivan, chairman of the New Brunswick Higher Education Commission : to members of the Faculty of the University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, March 18, 1970
14. Importance of graduate work in the humanities at UNB / [by] D. F. Rowan. - 3 November 1970. - handwritten note on first page "background for the commission's consideration of the graduate programme in English, OFR"
15. Brief to New Brunswick Higher Education Commission, 1969-1970
Note: Includes notes for a talk by J.F. O'Sullivan, Chairman of the New Brunswick Higher Education Commission, to Members of the Faculty of the University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, March 18, 1970; a copy of Lyman A. Glenny's address , "Doctoral Planning for the Seventies: A Challenge to the States; and a copy of a statement, "The Important of Graduate Study and Research in the Faculty of Forestry at UNB"
16. The future of graduate studies in arts / [by] D. R. Pullman. - [197-?]