Administration records [textual record]. -- 1965 - 1979. -- 23.5
cm of textual records
1. Committee on Graduate Awards and Research in the Sciences and Applied
Note: Binder also includes copies of agenda items, correspondence, memoranda, and reports.
2. Committee on Graduate Awards and Research in the Sciences and Applied
Note: Binder contains materials relating to the National Research Council of Canada, Canadian Organization for Joint Research, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited and Department of Energy, Mines and Resources.
3. Committee of Graduate Awards and Research in the Sciences and Applied Sciences (C.G.A.R.S.), 1965-1969
4. Graduate studies, 1960-1968
5. Graduate school miscellaneous, 1968-1970
Note: Includes a copy of "Brief to the AUCC Commission on the Rationalization of Research", presented jointly by the President's Advisory Committee on Research and the Executive Committee of the School of Graduate Studies of UNB.
6. Graduate school status, 1969-1972
Note: Includes draft constitution for the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (February 1972), notes on the structure of the school, and proposals for its reorganization
7. Proposals for financing graduate students, 1970-1971
8. Financial support of graduate students, 1970-1971
9. Financial support of graduate students, 1968-1979