Radio instruction notebooks and other records [textual record]. -- 1940 - 1945. -- 14.0 cm of textual records
Scope and content: This sub-series contains notebooks, syllabi and other materials relating to radio instruction courses given at the University of Toronto, Westdale Technical School and possibly the University of New Brunswick. James O. Dineen probably taught some of these courses.
Title based on contents.
File arrangement is chronological.
See also series 2, sub-series 1,
lecture and course notes30 Electronics, [pre-1955], which
includes notes from "Radio Engineering" by F. E. Terman (file no. 10).
42. Radio laboratory, Electrical Engineering Department, University of Toronto, 1940-1941
43. Radio (notebook), 1940-1941
44. The A.R.R.L. Antenna Book, 1942
Note: Published by The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
45. Notes, Radio mechanics training course and War emergency radio class, 1940-1945
46. Notebook, Radio course, Westdale Technical School (Hamilton, Ontario), 24 March - 16 September 1941
47. Notebook, War emergency radio class, Westdale Technical School (Hamilton, Ontario), 1941
48. Syllabus of instruction for radio course for artifices [194-?]